Delco_edit 101

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 6 11:42:16 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: MPoore10 at aol.com <MPoore10 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: Delco_edit 101

>Bruce,
>
>I have an 85 Corvette that I want to fool with the programming to maximize
the
>modifications I have made. Will Delco_edit allow me to do this assuming I
have
>the equipment required to burn a new prom? If so, can you tell me where to
>find it.

For that there is a specific program available, called gmer.  It's at
332 incoming.

Go to the DIY_EFI home page, then at the bottom click on 332,
at the bottom of the next page is a high lighted "incoming" click
there.  Then read thru the collection of items til ya see gmer.zip
down load that.  If you need a bin to start with holler (e-mail me).

 I read a recent post of yours and read about the program, but I
>didn't understand where to find it. Please tell me if there is ofter
programs
>that might be of use in my endeavor.
>Thanks,
>Mike