TPS and RPM

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Mon Jul 6 16:52:01 GMT 1998

Howday..

Jeesh prob enough of the gang has mentioned this
but there were systems using this.

HOlley used this in their analog box and mercedies tried it.
IT was called alpha N fueling. To get it really right you
have to really figure out the airflow vs tps. Mercedies used
a multi trac tps to do this.

Oh course you need coolant temp compensation.

I am getting a cct together for you guys.
will post it when ready.

Oh yes if you use a gm 1 bar map you get 1.5V at idle typically
and about 4.9V at wot.

The TL494 gives 1% DC at 3.5V and 100 % at 1 V input

later:peter