Binary to hex

Nico Over nicomax at erols.com
Tue Jul 7 17:11:15 GMT 1998

Jason Weir wrote:

> Does anybody know of a software package out there to convert binary to
> intel hex format? Thanks Jason Weir
>
> --
> Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
> Fayetteville, North Carolina
> JTW Web pages at http://home.att.net/~jweir
> mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net
Jason, I don't know if this is what you want but try and find a copy of
QDOS. It is a great little DOS file management program. I have been
lurking on the fringe of the group trying to absorb as much as possible.
Anyway I took the bin files from 332 incoming and viewed them in QDOS.
It gives you an option to view in "normal" or "hex". I don't know if it
is intel hex or someother. QDOS also lets you edit in normal or hex. Now
if I could just learn/findout what each address is for then I'd be on my
way to retro fitting efi to my 331 Hemi. Hope this helps.
Nico Over