747.ECU, Delco Edit, Gnu Plot and the kitchen sink

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Tue Jul 7 18:09:34 GMT 1998

  Send mail to mime at docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.

--164720-12893-899835237=:-3709573

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Jason Weir wrote:
> Has anyone been working on an ECU file for Delco Edit for the 747? I
> just wondered what the interest was for such a thing? What I was

I just started such a beast. Delco_edit/promedit is the
coolest. With a set of supporting .ecu files and a 101
style summary, most any Delco could be simple.

-greg

--164720-12893-899835237=:-3709573
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--164720-12893-899835237=:-3709573--