What SU stands for

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 8 11:26:21 GMT 1998

I remember quite clearly, unfortunately, seeing european electronics back in the
60;s and 70's ....its was not pretty, the components, unless American, were
inferior, and the construction techniques were to say the least, ODD,....through
the decades I'm somehow certain the situation has not changed much.....the only
ones who showed the slightest talent in the electronics field were the Germans,
and they were about 10 years behind us....sorry to step on toes, but they  are
the ones trying to walk with elephants...:-)))  and that typical electronic
ignorance has carried forward to automobile construction techniques also....GENE