What SU stands for

Michael J. Kupec mkupec at erols.com
Thu Jul 9 10:51:15 GMT 1998

One of our LVDT's was linear (position one), the other two definately were
not.  The linearity just depended on how they were wound.  All three looked
the same - used same type connectors for wiring - made things real
"exciting" when a velocity LVDT was accidentally installed as a position
unit. You have nothing but respect for the hardware when you see the control
stick snap back and forth when the 2500 psi hydraulic pressure is applied to
the system!

Ah the good old days in the AF are starting to come back - glad I don't miss
them!

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec at erols.com
http://members.xoom.com/BroncoMike

I live with constant fear and danger every day...
    and sometimes she lets me go four-wheeling!

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold on!

It's a Bronco thing, They wouldn't have a clue!

Management & Data Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA (703) 680-6903
1970 Bronco w/351W (in a constant state of disassembly/refinement...)
1964 1/2 260 Convertible  w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HP "K" Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)