Open Loop Confermation

Joe Boucher jboucher at ctelcom.net
Fri Jul 10 00:42:13 GMT 1998

At 12:53 PM 7/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Due to the untiring efforts of the west coast branch office of CSH, HQ,
>it has been verified, that disabling the 44+45 code flags, and disconnecting
>the O2 sensor puts a 1227747 into open loop.
>Cheers
>Bruce     The staff at CSH, HQ were stunned into silence by this
>               news.

This is good because?:

1) It is an interesting disection of the code;

2) In open loop the amount of chip changes is simplified or;

3) Some other reason I am to simple to understand.

Joe (Wearing a double thick CSH)  Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban
Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban