SDS EM-2??????

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jul 11 12:47:54 GMT 1998

Tell you what, list all the reasons you want to go this route that are
better than using an oem ecm, and I'll respond.   It's gonna cost you
roughly $800 to save burning proms, geez.  Prom burning ain't the
hassle it's made out to be.  It's all the testing to optimize things, that
takes the time.  Waiting hours from one WOT pass to the next, and
for similiar weather is a hassle.  Access to safe driving areas like
dragstrips or getting approval from an owner of a private lane to
use is what takes time.
Cheers
Bruce

> DIYer's,
> I am seriously considering the SDS EM-2 EFI for my V-8 Datsun Z car. It
was recommended to me by a friend who once used the EM-1 on his 6 cyl Z.
> I have scoured the SDS site,   (http://www.sdsefi.com/)   ,very
informative. Any suggestions for options, experiences,  etc... on the EM-2
would be greatly appreciated.