SDS EM-2??????

Ron Tyler dcmckenna at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 11 15:58:32 GMT 1998

Tell you what, list all the reasons you want to go this route that are
better than using an oem ecm, and I'll respond.   It's gonna cost you
roughly $800 to save burning proms, geez.  Prom burning ain't the
hassle it's made out to be.  It's all the testing to optimize things,
that
takes the time.

   I salute those of you that have the patience to learn to speak HEX
and burn proms, for I do not. I would also guess Paul does not. It takes
a truley talented person to successfully do that. I guess I got spoiled
pushing buttons and seeing imediate response. There's also the "time IS
money" thing that afflicts a great deal of us. $800 seems reasonable in
my book.

--
Ron & Stephanie Tyler
'72 LT1/T56 240Z