Prom Burning info? (was SDS EM-2)

Terry thartman at gte.net
Sun Jul 12 13:25:07 GMT 1998

Georg Faustmann wrote:

> I have friends who can tell you where the maps are, what size they are and
> what they do, on almost any Eprom data.

I would propose that this info be organized on a Web page for all to use.....

> Just email me the file and I will
> see what I can do. There is good software available to allow general files
> to be manipulated, and areas searched for maps. This sure makes prom
> burning easier....

What would be even EASIER for newbys(like me) is to have all of the pertanent
info for each ECM organized on a Web page somewhere (I have space ;) ) as well
as some info about burners & where to buy them.  I've already corresponded with
Bruce about this - which is why there was a call for information about what
people were actually using out there to burn proms.   I'll do the html, try
to organize it & put it up, but as far as gathering all the info -accurately-
and
in a -timely- manner, well, I will need help AND I do have a real job too ;)
Bruce, just let me know what I need to do....

thanks,

T.