SDS EM-2

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 00:49:14 GMT 1998

<<   I just recieved my EM-2D (fuel only) in the mail and after spending about
 2-3 hours running the wires through the firewall, it took less than 2
 minutes to get the car started and idling properly this morning.  I've got
 a ex-carburated 2.5L 4cyl Jeep cherokee and was doing the from-scratch
 DIY-EFI thing but got tired of not having it run reliably;)  I met a fellow
 I autocross with that uses the SDS in his restored 70s? Datsun 2000 and it
 ran very well so I ordered mine last week.  I accidentily ordered the
 3/8"NPT water and air sensors when I really need the 1/8"NPT, but that is
 the only hangup so far (I just plugged the sensors in and hung them over
 the intake manifold to get it started;) >>

Hi, I was just wondering if the person you are referring to with the datsun
2000 happens to be rob robinson (not 100% sure of the last name). He has the
orange-ish low windshield datsun roadster that has the 2.0L that's fuel-
injected with the sds unit.
Thanks...

Van