Throttle enrichment - why, how much?

Thor Johnson thormj at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 04:58:32 GMT 1998

I've been playing with 2 Fuel[MAP][RPM] curves for a a little while now & can't
get them to run much better than Fuel[MAP] + MoreFuel[DeltaThrottle].  I
thought you could account for DeltaThrottle automagically in the 2D maps (if
bigMAP & smallRPM, need lotsogas), but I have yet to see a realizable
improvement, so--
  Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Do I still need to factor in a DeltaThrottle & how much should I need (I needed
positively *huge* amounts with the 1d table).

Also.... at Low RPM (0-5K), my 68hc11 code can keep up with 1 sensor rdg/cam
rotation, but at top end (I only got to 8K now... need tuning!), I can only
read the sensors every 10-30 cam revolutions.  How much difference would this
make?

TIA,
Thor Johnson
thormj at iname.com