kill this thread! (yeah I know I'm not helping any)

Rei rei at hp-planet.com
Wed Jul 15 05:50:27 GMT 1998

Trabi == Trabant, a widely produced car of Dunkel-
Deutschland, er, I mean the former DDR. 2 stroke
engine, cardboard (well ok glass) body, will puff
out blue smoke with absolutely no provocation. Tres
bizarre to see gas stations selling pre-mixed 2
cycle fuel from their pumps.

Kinda fun to drive, I'd take one over a Yugo. I
think they must be illegal by now...