Fw: Burners Erasers Late breaking news

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jul 15 11:58:04 GMT 1998

From: Drew Skinner <drews at texas.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Burners Erasers Late breaking news

><sigh> yep that's me (165 ecm).  Been wading through all the programming
>101 stuff and I was wondering if any of the info is applicable to the 165
>PROMs.

All the theory, and most of the math is.  Learn there, and the 808
series is about a map version of the aussie 808, which is the US
165..

Also does anbody happen to have a .bin for this PROM that I could
>mess around with? I couldn't find one in ftp. FWIW, it's a 5.7L Camaro

Ya sure about that, I got things running and can't check for a while
if you can't find one after a 2x check e-mail me, with your
address in the body of the text.
Cheers
Bruce        nacelp at bright.net