Pinouts

Shannen Durphey Shannen at mcn.net
Thu Jul 16 05:07:29 GMT 1998

Scott Schaaf wrote:

> I have some for a '90 G20 van,   Would this help??
>                         Scott...
>
> ----------
> > From: Shannen Durphey <Shannen at mcn.net>
> > To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> > Subject: Pinouts
> > Date: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 2:03 AM
> >
> > Has anyone got confirmed (might settle for  well documented)
> > pinouts from a DRAC?  Quite a while ago I promised to post some
> > DRAC info to the FTP site, and I'd like to finish the project.
> > TIA
> > Shannen

Thanks, Scott and Bruce.  Yes, those would help if what I asked for
is what I needed.  What I'm looking for is output frequencies of
various DRAC pins.  The service manuals contain some conflicting
information about them.

I need confirmation for the following:

C15, C14;  4,000 ppm
C13; 1:1 (straight A/D conversion)
C11; 2,000ppm
C10; 128,000ppm
C4 4,000 ppm

Of course, these assume proper calibration.
At one time I tried to connect the DRAC to a vehicle and measure the
input/output frequencies with a Fluke meter, but I couldn't get
anything from any of the outputs.  Anyone have any suggestions why?
The DRAC was good, and worked fine after my testing.

Any help appreciated.
Shannen

P.S. It's questions like that which keep the CSH alive!