555 EFI project organization

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Thu Jul 16 14:46:51 GMT 1998

Jake Sternberg wrote:

> I happen to think the 555 EFI project has a lot of potential..
> so anyone who is working on or has thought about such a project, post!
> mail me and those who are in charge, set aside some room on the website.

First off, the address of both WWW pages is
http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

Second, I think that's a great idea.  Walter Peterman has a summary of
his 555 circuit at

http://brokersys.com/~corsaro/wiring_diagrams/555fe.htm

even though it appears that page is down...

Anyway, feel free to put together a summary and/or collect information
from the archives and send it to me, and I'll post it on the WWW page.
Either html or plain text is fine, I can format it into html.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
International Meta Systems