555 EFI project organization

Walter Petermann corsaro at brokersys.com
Sat Jul 18 17:51:21 GMT 1998

steve ravet wrote:

> Jake Sternberg wrote:
>
> > I happen to think the 555 EFI project has a lot of potential..
> > so anyone who is working on or has thought about such a project, post!
> > mail me and those who are in charge, set aside some room on the website.
>
> First off, the address of both WWW pages is
> http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
>
> Second, I think that's a great idea.  Walter Peterman has a summary of
> his 555 circuit at
>
> http://brokersys.com/~corsaro/wiring_diagrams/555fe.htm
>
> even though it appears that page is down...
>
> Anyway, feel free to put together a summary and/or collect information
> from the archives and send it to me, and I'll post it on the WWW page.
> Either html or plain text is fine, I can format it into html.
>
> --steve
>
> --
> Steve Ravet
> International Meta Systems
> http://www.imes.com
> steve at imes.com

I have 3 pages for the 555 aux injector circuit. They need to
be combined with a main page to make them easier to use..

First attempt:
http://brokersys.com/~corsaro/wiring_diagrams/555fe.htm

Added a current source for RC circuit
http://www.brokersys.com/~corsaro/wiring_diagrams/555fe_isrc.htm

Added a cut-off for no operation below a set MAP input:
http://www.brokersys.com/~corsaro/wiring_diagrams/555AuxFi.htm

The cut-off was put in after seeing Alex's aux injector map at:
http://home.onestop.net/nalex/afc.html

Feel free to put my circuits on the diy ftp site. I haven't done
so because the circuits are untested and I don't know how many
versions they'll end up being.

  Walter