Custom tuning

TWong29770 at aol.com TWong29770 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 00:57:21 GMT 1998

Has anyone on the list had any experience with custom tuning of a late model
OBD2 GM VCM/PCM from TTS or more commonly The Turbo Shop in Los Angeles CA?  I
talked to the owner and he seems pretty knowledgable, and susposidly he has a
chassis dyno on sight for his tuning calibrations?

I just wanted to get some feedback before sending a PCM to TTS for
reprogramming.   As I have not been able to find anyone else that can do any
mods on the 98/99 GM VCM's, except for TTS.  My Diacom plus can't even access
the data stream and the only way I can diagnois problems is with a barrowed
Tech2 from a friends dealership.

Tom Wong