Thermal Sensor and Load Sensor

Andrew W. Macfadyen am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 08:04:14 GMT 1998

The value of the shear modulus for rubbers and other elastomers is non-linear and
tend to vary from batch to batch depending on compostion this would make getting
any degree of accuarcy difficult.. A better candidate is a composite  driveshaft
made of  GRP such as used on the  4x4 version of the Renault Espace.