EGAR, IAN, 1A1, 8A8

Robert Harris expert_not at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:04:44 GMT 1998

Please remember as you do a "project" that there are hundreds of people
who cannot contribute to it but are intensely curious of what you are
doing.  You don't hear much from them but they wish you well and want to
follow what you are doing.  They are not out to "steal" your work,
willfully trying to be peckerheads or to be a burden and have you nanney
them - but they do very much enjoy your progress.

Invite them in, make them welcome as Bruce has done, and many tidbits
and good will flow's in from time to time.  And since this is summer,
expect most to be playing with thier toys and storing up plans for next
fall's ice age.

Just another useless opinion.

deleted stuff