747 Tables and RPM?

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 22 16:07:57 GMT 1998

Does anyone have any idea what the RPM ranges and increments for the 747
tables are.  The 101 stuff is contradicting?   For example the timing
table is 15 columns in width is it 400 to 5600 in 400 rpm increments or
something else.  Its the same thing with the MAP vs. VE table I have no
idea what the RPM ranges are and its having me running in circles.  I
change a value in the prom and I dont know where to look for the
change... Oh yeah by the way my programmer arrived along with the
datarase II, I expect the emulator to be here within a week (not sure of
the shipping times from Taiwan)  It took me a while to get the checksum
thingy all figured out but it works... Hopefully I dont get in over my
head here but if anyone needs a chip burnt let me know.  Just pay for
the shipping and I'll do it. TIA

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI