different ECM's or ECM differences?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 27 02:25:38 GMT 1998

>> 7730 has single injector driver.  Was used 4-6-8 multiport, but just
>> 4 cylinder TBI.  However Howell is selling a chip for doing a v-8
>> TBI with the Holley 4 barrel.  So there might be a way around this.

>> >TK
>> >
>how can 7730 GM computer have just one injector driver and two differant
>outputs,  one for each phase/stack of injectors...?

All I know is if ya put an ohm meter from pin to pin for the two pins
for the injector drivers it's 0 ohms.

As I've been told the 165 is the same way
The 749 has two final drivers.
In the 808 (165) shop manual, they show the injectors being tied together
prior to the ecm (wiring at 332 incoming).

Curious ain't it
Cheers
Bruce

   GENE> >>