How do i identify maps

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jul 28 12:58:40 GMT 1998

>I am using ASBX.bin and delco-edit I also have a 7808asbx.a file that i
>downloaded from the efi332 ftp site. This 7808asbx.a file shows me where
all
>the map are BUT what are they all ??

If you go to the DIY_EFI Homepage and look thru projects, 101, and
808 there is some material there.  Also if you look thru the archives
there is lots of data about 101,808, fuel tables, spark maps etc..
The 101-808 projects are an on going series about understanding
the delco/gm ecms, and engine management.
    Cheers
Bruce