Pressure Regulator

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 28 18:35:11 GMT 1998

seems that all the injectors I've seen are done at about ~60 psi static
pressure, and don't piss right below about ~23 psi....   the GM systems seem to
sized for ~40 psi at static....makes that ~32 running pressure, with manifold
vac going to regulator....the adjustable reg's are useful for trim purposes that
the computer can't overcome...the crude adjustments  have to be 'in range' for
the 'fine tuning' of the cal-maps to be effective....GENE