Occilliscope

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Wed Jul 29 01:58:35 GMT 1998

If you want to do some electronics and a computer, you can get a cheap
A/D convertor (ADC820 I believe), and wire it into the paralell port.
You can do it without any extra circuitry except an external power
supply to power the A/D.  The convertor is good for 600khz (good
enough for auto use) and with a PC paralell port (on a 486 or so) you
can get at least 20 khz or so out of it with quick basic.  If you
use something more serious (C or Assembler) you can get closer to
100khz out if it.

				Roger