Occilliscope

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Wed Jul 29 03:21:56 GMT 1998

If all you need is audio frequencies, you can wire it into your sound
card.  An appropriate voltage divider and perhaps some capaciters for
isolation and you can read up to 20 KHz or so.

Does anyone know where I can get some software that'll display and store
the waveforms?  It'll save me the bother of writing something myself.

Ray Drouillard