Miner differences

Shannen Durphey Shannen at mcn.net
Wed Jul 29 05:04:28 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]
Hmmm.  One day, a mess up in parts (heh heh, always blame
parts ;) ) resulted in my installing the 7747 with eprom
from 8747 into 454/manual trans pickup.  Truck started and
ran fine, but seems to me that check gauges or shift light
stayed on.  Didn't experiment any more though.  But ya know,
I don't think there is an IAT sensor on that truck.  Gotta
take a look sometime.
Thanks,
Shannen