Benching Ecms

goflo at pacbell.net goflo at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 30 02:28:14 GMT 1998

Not clear from description how you are rigging the map input to the ecm.
For 0-5V approx you need a voltage divider across the voltage source.

*          R1           pot

                         |__________ to ecm map input

R1 is for current limiting. If your 5v source can source 5 ma then
use 1k for R1 and your 5K pot. If not increase R1 to 10K and use a
50K pot.

Regards, Jack