Occilliscope (oscilloscope)

rhuish at goldrush.com rhuish at goldrush.com
Thu Jul 30 19:24:51 GMT 1998

I use an "old" goverment issue Tek 310. Multi powered, ac (from
approx 90-240v)....dc (12-24v) for all my automotive work.

It's a very, very slow scope, but completely portable and can be
powered using a cars cig lighter socket or any larger 12 battery.

Picked it up many moons ago (30+ years) for $85 at a government
surplus store. Which brings me to the point of this post, which is
that some of these, and newer scopes may still be available via
electronic surplus stores, can't hurt to look around.

Bob Huish - Angels Camp, Calif. USA

http://www.goldrush.com/~rhuish/