flow bench using EFI parts?

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 31 09:12:44 GMT 1998

Great thinking!!!!!.....as a matter of fact, it's all relative anyway,   you are
just looking for less vacuum reading at greater flow capacity....for a given
amount of air......so the exact way the numbers are displayed doesn't
matter!!!   NO?      GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\