Clear Flood Mode

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 31 14:13:55 GMT 1998

TBK wrote:

> I think it shuts the injectors off completely . Are you sure you are
> getting
> full TPS voltage (WOT is from 3.8V-4.5V depending on the application)?

I am fairly sure that I am getting WOT, but I will have to check the
voltage later, the main reason I thought I was getting wot was because I
was under the impression that at wot the computer takes itself out of
learn mode, my question here is, does it come out of learn mode at true
wot or just at that percent tps outlined in the chip to start pe? either
way I know that when I put it to the floor it goes out of learning
mode..And I know that I am at least getting 4.0v tps but I'll have to
borrow another laptop to check if I get any higher, and also check for
full travel in the linkage.... thanks for the help, Jason

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net