Clear Flood Mode

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 31 16:56:49 GMT 1998

>Bruce Plecan wrote:
>> This problem, when did it start?........
>it did it with both the chip that I had and the one you sent me, oh yeah
>I will send that one back to you shortly
>> If it has all along, then look at the installation.  Be sure nothing
>> shares the MAP ground.
>that might be the problem, I think when I did the installation I
>combined a couple of grounds...but why would sharing grounds cause a
problem?  Map ground is A11 at the ECM.... Just curious what other problems
would that cause?

You can wind up with about any problem you can imagine with
"funny" grounds.  The ecm is very very very very very fussy about
grounds, and power.   If oem runs a wire to be grounded on the
intake do that.  If there is a dedacated ground, do that.

>>   How is the fuel pump wired.  Just a toggle or did ya use the relay,
>> and oil pressure switch?.
>
>With a relay but no oil pressure switch.  ???????
Is it stock?, the maner of wiring?.