Clear Flood Mode

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 31 19:58:54 GMT 1998

From: Jason Weir <jweir at worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Clear Flood Mode
>Bruce Plecan wrote:
>> You can wind up with about any problem you can imagine with
>> "funny" grounds.  The ecm is very very very very very fussy about
>> grounds, and power.   If oem runs a wire to be grounded on the
>> intake do that.  If there is a dedacated ground, do that.
>
>As this is a custom installation can anyone tell me how/where the map
ground should be?

The MAP, TPS, and Coolant temp all ground to the sensor ground
pins of the ecm.  Which may either be D2, or A11.
  Cordin to the sheet in front of me.
A11 for MAP ground on V-8+4.3 C,K
D2  for MAP on 4.3 + v-8 rvmpg

TPS, and Coolant grounds are
A11 for 4.3L+ v-8 rvmpg
D2 for 4.3+v-8 CK

Also C14 should only go to MAP+TPS

C10 to CTS

C13 to TPS

  Donor vehicle is a 91 Fullsize Chevy P/U with a 4.3
>V6
>
>> Is it stock?, the maner of wiring?. (fuel pump)
>
>Yup just as GM designed it except for the oil pressure switch.  Uses all
>GM parts, relays, fuesblock etc....

Then how does the fuel pump get power other than during crank?.