US Patent searches

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Mon Jun 1 18:14:54 GMT 1998

> Where do you obtain copies of these patents in USA?
> Does anyone know where can I access patents in Australia, preferably
> online?

For those of us who live in the USA it is quite easy to get copies of
patents ... there are a lot of service providers that you can call to
get a copy.  There is a web-based service that may be of help to you
outside the USA.  Check the following web page:

	http://www.patents.ibm.com/

You can serch the database and get full copies from them as well.  There
are probably other services, but this is the one I am familiar with ...

HTH!
Steve Buchholz
BTW, I have no affiliation at all with IBM ...