Finale' and then some (long, trust me)

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Tue Jun 2 20:00:42 GMT 1998

Michael McBroom wrote:
snip--

> > Personally I prefer replies to sender.  What modern email package does not
> > have a reply to all button?
>
> Unfortunately, Netscape's mail utility is apparently semi-brain-dead in
> this department.  "All" to netscape means 'All recipients', so if you
> click on this selection, messages do not get sent to the sender and the
> list the way they would in a newsgroup, for example -- they just get
> sent to the list.  You can't even click on the sender's email address to
> send a reply to the person -- Netscape sees it as the list's address.
> BUT if you (right) click on the sender's address to add it to your
> address book, it sees it correctly.  Go figure.
>
> --
> Best,
>
> Michael McBroom                   Visit the Volvo Performance Site:
> '87 745T 123k                         http://mcbrooms.com/volvo
> '88 765T 164k
I just clicked on your address, pressed edit, copy, re:mail, file,
edit,copy, paste to  cc, and voila - mail all - including you. Not
automatic, but not difficult either.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!