EGOR

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed Jun 3 02:56:03 GMT 1998

Get the Kinsler catalog!

Not implying that the catalog is expensive, just the rest of their goodies
;-) I have them both I think, and they are part catalog, part CIS handbook,
and the CIS one has been around for 10+ years, lots of cool old manifolds
too. I like the old road race big block under hood cross ram, but at last
check it was about 2k for it without injectors. Don't remember about the
EFI one, but I think the CIS one was 12 bucks or so, plus you get some
stickers! I did buy a test Peak and Hold injector from them, I think it was
around 80 bucks or so when I was testing out the Peak and Hold drivers, so
they have all the EFI stuff you might want, MSD has some good things too
and the catalog (the last one I had is a few years old) had some good info
on various types of injectors and other related parts, free as I recall.

But now to the real reason for the wasted bandwidth -

How is the EGOR stuff rolling along? All this ION jazz makes me just go out
and get a 55 gallon drum and some racing fuel to eliminate the problem ;-)

I think this was mentioned, but has anyone looked at motorcycle coils, I
don't need to start a flame out, but they are sized right for Coil Ona
Plug, have no idea on the wire configuration, but might be worth a look. I
think that MSD also may make some cycle coils, but don't have any info in
my books.

Sandy

>Just a "second" on getting the Kinsler "catalogs". They also now have
[snip]