Coils for Ion

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Jun 3 16:08:28 GMT 1998

On Wed, 03 Jun 1998 08:53:52 -0400, MikeTurner at kemet.com (Mike Turner)
wrote:

>Should the need arise, I have lots of access to precision LCR meters.
Inductance, capacitance, impedance, ESR, .....type readings. Lurking
around these designs, it does not appear that you need such numbers, but
I can  get them if I can get sample parts. FYI.

WHOA, a VERY valuable offer to the group. Thanks Mike. We've got a wee
lil group of early-ION builders growing, all likely using diff. coils,
so if we find diff. in performance and wanna slueth out if it's maybe
the coils, this would be a very neat resource to clear up issues like
that.

Please don't unsubscribe any time soon. B)

Gar