Mits.Coil

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Jun 3 17:20:29 GMT 1998

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:01:40 -0500, "Raymond Brantley" <351w at airmail.net>
wrote:

>Gar one question, why did you post List price? When I worked in the auto
>parts business that was reserved for people who made us mad or insurance
>adjusters  :>)

Heh, yeah, but there's method in me madness. I used to post "street"
prices, and then invariably some wag would come back and say, "well, I
called soNso, and THEY SAY they're suchNsuch an amount". This way, I
quote the list price, everyone can figure out what they'd really expect
to pay, and I don't get any prop wash. Well, OK, LESS prop wash.

Gar