Tech1 scan tool

Tim Ganger tganger at compuserve.com
Thu Jun 4 20:56:57 GMT 1998

Message text written by INTERNET:diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
>do any fo you guys use the vortronics tehc1 in the US.  we use it on the
holden, opel/vauxhall & isuzu, although it has beed updated by the tech2
which is all upgradeable by cd-rom not eprom.
im trying to get a hold of some eprom images from the tech1 for the us
stuff.  im told that chrysler and ford use it on some cars as qwell as
chev ???<

Justin

        I have all the prom images for the tech1through 94. At tha point
the tech 1 used a Mas Storage Cartrge the was updated each mounth form the
CAMS machine.
        Where do you what these e-mailed to.
        GM quit supportting the tech 1 in Oct of 96 best I recall. I will
look around I think I still have that CD with the latest files
for the tech 1 I can pull off and e-mail to you if you like.

                                        Tim Ganger