GreyMarket was Coil Quest Over (or just postponed?)

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 8 04:18:40 GMT 1998

> Date:          Tue, 02 Jun 1998 18:14:27 -0500
> From:          Walter Petermann <corsaro at brokersys.com>
> To:            diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject:       Re: Coil Quest Over (or just postponed?)

I also worked in Grey Market 84-88 and 93-present.
I worked for Exotic Engineering at Azle Labs in Texas
and Ocean State Lab in RI. Now at lab in NewYork.
The boxes I used were first Johnson then Nuetronics
and some G.Fenn boxes.  I am now building boxes for
German G-Cat market.
By Jag. V12 trick was a bypass needle valve in pressure sensor
line to richen the fireball lean burn head.
Also put a cat on a M1 and watched it spit out glowing chunks.
Passed many XJ6 with straight egr into aircleaner, airpump, 4 cats
and no O2 computer.
Converting and setting up countach with dual Kjets was interesting.
Alex