GreyMarket

Walter Petermann corsaro at brokersys.com
Mon Jun 8 22:25:01 GMT 1998

Hi Bruce,

> Have you given thought to the Egor to oem style O2 interface?.

at the risk of getting my head bitten off by Gar, I have to
admit that
I have no idea what EGOR is. From a few trailing notes I
have a mental picture of a fire belching piece of stovepipe
... oops,time to put on the bullet proof cone shaped hat :).
I joined the group at the ION stage.

> The boxes I used were first Johnson then Nuetronics
> and some G.Fenn boxes.
>
> Where would one find out about these ecm's

  DC Johnon is long gone, Gordon last I heard was designing
some
  new type of refrigeraror..somewhere far away.
  Neutronics is still in business. I don't have their number
but call
  Wallace Labs 713 956 7705 and ask for Les. He is still in
the
  business.
  PS I still cringe when I hear them elevated to the status
of 'ecms'     they are all junk! 'I pity the car' as Mr T
would say. I had info on    most of them, but I threw
everything away including my own stuff.

>  I am now building boxes for German G-Cat market.
>
> Your own entire ecm?.  Pray tell details, please.

  I have been out of the business for a long time.Could you
explain
  the G-Cat system?

  The only one of my systems that was worth telling about
was the
  L-Jet controller. I integrated the wiper signal. The
output
  was the actual wiper signal plus a correction (+/- 5%
max).
  It had a small pcb relay that bypassed the box if the
difference
  between input and output was greater than 5%.

   Walt

PS The formatting on this note will probably get messed up.
Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?