AFM calibration?

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Fri Jun 12 05:43:34 GMT 1998

Bruce wrote:

> >Should I instead forget the AFM and try to find
> >another sensor that could be used instead?
>
> IMHO making a MAP to AFM converter is the way to go, but noone
> that has done that has posted the schematic.........
> Use a MAP IAT, and RPM inputs, bingo.....

Just in case anyone was wondering why I'm hanging around here, my
current project is a converter like this. It's a little more
elaborate than perhaps it could be (feature creep, y'know), but I
think it'll be pretty useful. When I finally get the darn thing
going, that is. Anyone interested in the details, or collaborating,
just drop me a line.

There is some interest in this toy over on the MR2 list, and I have
a spec-in-progress up at:
http://ampa.pair.com/~meow/safa/safa.html

   Chris C.