Nitrus injectors (was Hydrothermal Biomass-Fueled Engines)

Frederick J Sparber fjsparb at sprintmail.com
Sun Jun 14 12:57:24 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Harding <mharding at qonline.com.au>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 1998 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Nitrus injectors (was Hydrothermal Biomass-Fueled Engines)

Matthew wrote:

>There was something in a motor magazine recently about someone protoyping a
>LPG injection system... with special purpose built injectors... would these
>bo better for what you want?

I think so, Matthew, I'll keep an eye out, Thanks.

I think that the standard injector nozzles
can be modified so that the pump can inject a diesel "pilot fuel", and
injection of the hydrothermal mix can be timed and metered with this. At
least until the high pressure diesel EFI units (many patents on these)
become standard and cheaper. :-)

Regards,   Frederick