Bench running ecms

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Mon Jun 15 14:55:09 GMT 1998

     The BEST resource I have found for generating VIN's was written by
     John Wolf, and is on the F-body.org site. The specific URL is
     http://www2.f-body.org/ftp/pub/docs/faq/html/vins/index.html.

     FWIW, if you can get a hold of engine, body, etc codes...you can use
     this to generate ANY GM VIN....including the check digit. Must
     reading.

     TTYL!

     Larry