Injector cleaning article

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Tue Jun 16 19:36:40 GMT 1998

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:53:45 -0400, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
wrote:

>Got ahold of John of PE, and got his blessing on posting the Injector
>article.  So I'll be scanning it, can I have a volunteer who will be willing
>to .zip it and post it to 332 incoming.  Think it was 14 pages are so,
>and with my scanner is about 7 meg per page.  Thanks to all for
>help with getting the scanner, and finding John, etc etc etc....

Got a couple suggestions. How bout I tell ya where you can get a trial
copy of WinZip so you can pack 'em up BEFORE you have to ship them
anywhere. Go to
	www.winzip.com
and download the trial version. If it's like previous versions, if
you're penniless and can't afford the $29 to register, it just keeps
giving you reminders to register, but doesn't actually "time out" on
you. Otherwise, it's certainly worth the $29! Either way, tho, Dr.
Pelican, you really need this as part of your kit bag.

Then if you want, I can package the pages up in a proper PDF document,
if you want. Just upload the zip'd pages to incoming, and let us know
it's thar. I'll come along and render it in PDF, for those that wanna
nice pageable/scrollable/zoomable doc.

Gar