Cross counts on bench ecms, and misc

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 16 20:07:39 GMT 1998

A quick double check on seeing if you have the O2 crossings right
will be just looking at the Block Learn/Integ numbers if both 128
then ya got everything lied to correctly.

Just as a double check if I want to compare C3 to P4, and 4K, 16K,
and 32K proms then I just need to be able to fire up a 747, 165, and
730 ecm, and for back to back testing all I would need is a set of
2 connector ecm wirez, and a set of 3 connector ecm types, right?.

The 512 prom sizes are for the PCM/flash prom sizes and those
stop at 1024, right?.

Would anyone have a pair of ALDL connectors?.    Harness side.

Cheers
Bruce