ALDL Info

Daniel & Laura Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Sat Jun 20 03:08:43 GMT 1998

Yeah, I never did get it finished.  I noted that no one was commenting
on it,
so I've waited for a response before continuing. I guess I should quit
goofing with this dead Vaxstation II in the corner and finish at least
getting the Pontiac Fiero and Buick stuff on-line, eh?

Then there's the new-born baby that's due any minute now...
...And the stalled garage project, and broken motorcycle...

Daniel & Laura      email:     ws6transam at voyager.net
     Burk           Web site:  http://www.isthq.com/~dan
  Haslett,MI        Car stuff: http://www.isthq.com/~dan/fcar.html

Dan's current interests:
'84 Pontiac Trans Am L69/WS6 (retired)
'89 Honda VTR 250 Interceptor
 The ultimate garage (Stalled due to township ordinance problems)
'98 baby (Family cooperative project: Due in mid-June)