new member, first question

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Sat Jun 20 05:27:49 GMT 1998

JP,

Rather than give you an ignorant answer, I can give you the name of a
couple of folks who might be able to help.  One of them is Chris
Johnson, of Johnson Motorsports in Mobile, Alabama.  The other is Matt
Happy, who works for Auburn Performance Equipment in Abuburn, Mass. Both
of them burn ecu chips for mustangs (EEC-IV, which I think are similar
to yours, definitely the svo).  The guru on this is Mike Wesley who
designed the chip burning software for them.  Any of them can probably
help.

The Auburn Performance home page is http://www.tiac.net/users/goape

I can't remember Chris's page or number off hand, but I can look if
you're interested.

Daniel