Programming 808

WAYNE JOHNSON flying.monkey at juno.com
Mon Jun 22 14:02:32 GMT 1998

Although I have been a member of this group for a while, this is my first
post. Up until now I have been sitting in the corner wearing my CHS.

I don't know where I will be able to contribute much to this group (this
is such knowledgeable group) but I am very much willing to help out where
possible.

I have been following the 101 stuff and am excited about the 808 & 165.

My car has the 165, its an 89 corvette. I have been compairing bin files
and it appears that the address of the tables in the bin file are
different from the 86-88 models. Am I correct about this? can anyone shed
some light on this? Do I need to go back to the corner?