Where-is Programming 101 ?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 22 21:15:17 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Peterson, Lew [Cont] <lew.peterson at canada.cdev.com>
To: 'DIY_EFI' <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, June 22, 1998 4:55 PM
Subject: Where-is Programming 101 ?

>As a newbie to the list, where do I find the subject tutorial material?
>Is there a special e-mail address for the list administrator for requests
>like this?
>Sorry to bother everyone with this stuff.
>Lew
>Calgary

At DIY_EFI at the bottom of the page it says archives, click there.
postings mentioning 101.
Return to home page bottom of page says 332 go there at that
page read down towards the bottom says incoming click there.
Listed are files grab a copy of what ya need.
Ludis's site is
hpp://www.cruzers.com/~ludis
Bruce